Your privacy is very important to Cascade SciArts C.I.C. and you can be confident that your personal information will be kept safe and secure and will only be used for the purpose it was given to Cascade SciArts C.I.C.
Cascade SciArts C.I.C. adheres to current data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU/2016/679) (the GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
This privacy notice tells you what we will do with your personal information, including:
- Why we are able to process your information and what purpose we are processing it for.
- Whether you have to provide your information to Cascade SciArts C.I.C.
- How long we store it for.
- Whether there are other recipients of your personal information.
- Whether we intend to transfer it to another country.
- Whether we do automated decision-making or profiling.
- Your data protection rights.
We are happy to respond to questions you might have about our data protection policy, and you can contact Cascade SciArts C.I.C. via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Data controller’ is the term used to describe the person/ organisation that collects and stores and has responsibility for people’s personal data. In this instance, the data controller is Cascade SciArts C.I.C.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office registration number [ZA090073].
Our postal address is: 121 Zellig, Gibb Street, Birmingham, B9 4AT.
My phone number is: [07588 624892].
My email address is: email@example.com